Menu

Sponsored Links

New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
    M 8V 8A 8
    [2 minutes ago]
    andrevil , 51, M, India - see his 151 comments
    Thank you for another action type scare of a movie. hope it makes for interesting watching over the weekend. Download it and enjoy with you family.
    M 8V 7A 7
    [19 minutes ago]
    andrevil , 51, M, India - see his 151 comments
    Thank you for another action type excellent mystery of a movie. hope it makes for interesting watching over the weekend. Download it and enjoy with you family.
    M 8V 9A 9
    [53 minutes ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1676 comments
    good movie. Love story. Nice movie to watch with your miss.
    M --V 1A 1
    [2 hours ago]
    ario118 , 49, M, Indonesia - see his 5 comments
    1554 downloads and not ONE comment? Geez!
    Update: This is not DVD for screening. It's Cam and a bad one at that. Tilted, with bad video and audio quality. And to top it all off, it's in Russian. That's why I wonder why 1554 people said nothing at all. Can't we report an uploader for lying (or withholding information?)
    M 4V 8A 9
    [3 hours ago]
    upendra786 , 27, M, Canada - see his 2 comments
    Waste of watching this, instead u can go for JarHead2
    M 8V 8A 7
    [3 hours ago]
    upendra786 , 27, M, Canada - see his 2 comments
    One of the best marines I never seen in any movie
    M 7V 8A 8
    [5 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1676 comments
    Good movie. I converted it to MP4. This is a true story. For me this is a one hit wonder. I don't want too see it more than once.
    M 5V 7A 7
    [5 hours ago]
    turanammo , 43, M, India - see his 389 comments
    The underling theme is that robbing a bank these days entails no moral compunction. The humor isn't witless and is sufficiently funny.
    M 5V 8A 8
    [5 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1676 comments
    I downloaded this movie over two years ago. I had a quick look and it looked good. Last time I gave it a (7) this time a (5) The movie is ok too watch and it has subtitles for the none English speaking parts. The fight scenes aren't that good and you can tell its staged. I`m pulling this movie from my collection. Its not a keeper.
    M 7V 8A 7
    [7 hours ago]
    NVNDownloader , 17, M, Malaysia - see his 5 comments
    Nice movie
    M 3V 7A 7
    [8 hours ago]
    fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 690 comments
    More like a throwback to the 1980's action movie. Usual fare. Nothing special or original. Just about watchable but many better ones out there.
    M 8V 9A 9
    [9 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1676 comments
    Good movie. Good battle scenes and SFX. worth watching.
    M 7V 8A 8
    [9 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1676 comments
    Good movie. Had no trouble downloading this torrent. Downloaded it in about 6 mins.
    M 5V 8A 8
    [10 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1676 comments
    The movie wasn't as good as I thought it would be and I didn't like the ending
    M 7V 8A 8
    [11 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1676 comments
    Good action movie. I liked it.
    M 8V 9A 9
    [11 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1676 comments
    Good movie. I really enjoyed the movie, even though the movie was a bit far fetched.
    M 2V 8A 8
    [11 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1676 comments
    This has got to be one of Frank Sinatra's worst movies he has ever made. The acting is ok and the fight scenes are not that good. SFX I would give it a 4/10 ( The movie is crap. Give it a miss )
    M 5V 8A 8
    [11 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1676 comments
    I suppose this is a good movie for children, but not for adults. Some adults might like it, but this is not for me.
    M 8V 9A 9
    [12 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1676 comments
    Good cartoon. My daughter loves Monster high.
    M 6V 8A 8
    [12 hours ago]
    manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1676 comments
    Good period movie. The movie is slow, but if you are like me and like a good period movie or drama, then you might like this. I do.
    Page 1234567891011 > >>